Brain Games - Dot to Dot: Famous People and Places

Category: Books,Humor & Entertainment,Puzzles & Games

Brain Games - Dot to Dot: Famous People and Places Details

Contains more than 120 challenging dot-to-dot puzzles.Connect hundreds of dots to reveal detailed pictures of landmarks, natural wonders, historical figures, and celebrities. Add color or shading for that extra artistic touch - you'll be amazed at the incredible drawings you create!Do you have dot-to-dot mania? If so, Brain Games Dot-to-Dot Famous People & Places will satisfy your puzzle obsession!

Reviews

This is my second Brain Games dot-to-dot book. I thoroughly enjoyed the first one, which is why I bought this one (also bought this book for someone else). I am very disappointed. The printing is terrible - can't read some of the numbers, some of the numbers are missing, there are duplicate numbers, and it appears that some of the numbers have been cut off on the margins. I have to use a magnifying glass on about half the puzzles - didn't have to with my first book.Now I wish I hadn't ordered the second copy of this book as a gift. I would return it but it's already been wrapped and mailed off as a Christmas present.I have another Brain Games book that I bought. Have not tried it yet so do not know the quality.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel